Some call it a temple. Some choose to call it the abode of saints who heal. To some, it's a last chance of survival. But to no one, is this just a hospital. In its genre, Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore may well be one of the biggest hospitals in the world, but the fact that it’s one of the biggest hospitals, with a heart, is becoming legendary. We intend to replicate it in Jaipur.
- Multispecialty Tertiary Care Hospital at an Affordable Cost
- High Quality Care at Affordable cost
- Equitable distribution of World Class Healthcare at affordable cost
- 45% of bed strength is Critical Care beds
- Largest number of Critical Care beds in any Hospital in Rajasthan
- Largest Dialysis Centre with 16 units at affordable cost
- Only Hospital in Rajasthan performing Paediatric Cardiac Surgery on babies with Congenital Heart Defects.
- High end nursing care
- State of the Art Diagnostic equipment
Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Jaipur is Committed to Provide Pharmacy Services with Highest Quality Standards by Competent Staff in a Well-Settled manner. Features: -
- Genuine Medicines.
- Driven With Pharmacy Act Standards
- To Filling Up, Patient’ Needs With Responsibilities
- Managed by Trained Staff
- Round the Clock Pharmacy Service for Everyone.
Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals Group awarded by:-
- Rajyotsava Award-2002
- Sir M. Visvesvaraya Memorial Award-2003
- Ernst & Young- Entrepreneur of the year – 2003
- Padmashree – 2003
- Dr. B.C. Roy Award – 2004
- Citizen Extraordinaire, Rotary – 2004
- India Innovation Award – 2004, By NDTV & EMPI (Awarded to Micro Health Insurance Division)
- Social Entrepreneurship Award – World Economic Forum – 2005
Sector 28, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Sanganer